Here are the links to the materials used during the webinar:
- Video referenced during the webinar:
Arabic dialects that people find difficult: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSeSUYWUNKQ
Additional online resources:
- User-generated dictionary of colloquial Arabic at https://ar.mo3jam.com
- Moroccan dialect examples at http://forums.3roos.com/3roos390107/
- Yemeni vs Palestinian dialects challenge at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWnUlGSIKYQ
- Moroccan Vs Iraqi dialects challenge at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIZP9SYz6c
We do NOT issue certificates for viewing the materials provided on this page.
If you need to receive a certificate, please complete the online training module when it becomes available at http://cchiinterpreters.org. To enroll in the online training module on that page, first, read instructions below the webinar title, then click on the title of the webinar to create an account or log in.
Copyright & Use: All online search examples are copyrighted to the original websites and respective authors, and are used as illustrations of online search techniques.