In addition to being eighteen (18) years of age, all applicants must meet the general education requirement: graduation from a U.S. high school or its equivalent, including an equivalent educational program outside the United States.

Examples of accepted documents evidencing your general education level are:

  • High school diploma;
  • GED certificate;
  • college enrollment document;
  • college transcripts;
  • college diploma (any level, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.);
  • confirmation of a refugee (asylee) status in the U.S.

Remember to include the English translation with any documents issued in a non-English languages; the translation must be included in the same file as the original document.

Subscribe and be the first to know.