Do the documents I send with my application need to be translated into English? Where can I have them translated?

CCHI accepts translations done by any third party other than the applicant. If a translation is done by a freelance translator rather than an agency, the translation should be notarized, unless the freelance translator is ATA-certified and provides their certification number. CCHI may request a different translation version if our review identifies any issues with the submitted document. For further questions, contact our Registrar at

Subscribe and be the first to know.