Any CCHI-certified interpreter, whose certification is current, may purchase a CCHI Certified Interpreter Photo ID Badge.
At the time of ordering the badge, your certification expiration date must be more than 3 months ahead.
The cost of one CCHI Photo ID Badge is $26.00.
This includes one badge, one lanyard and the shipping fee within the contiguous United States. (If shipping to Hawaii and outside the U.S., additional shipping charges may apply.) All payments are by credit or debit card only and are processed via phone, email or fax.
How to order your badge
1. Get a picture for the badge with the following specifications:
2. Fill out the CCHI Photo ID Order Form (to download, click the button below).
3. Email the completed form (must be an MS Word attachment) and your photo (must be a .jpg or .bmp image) togerther in one email, to Angie Lueschen at Angie_Lueschen@identisys.com. In the Subject field include your name and the words “CCHI photo ID badge order.”
4. After your information is received and verified by CCHI, you will be contacted by Ms. Lueschen via email to review your badge and pay.
5. All payments are by credit or debit card and are processed via phone, email or fax. Sorry, no online payments or checks at this time.
Please address all your inquiries about ordering a CCHI Certified Interpreter Photo ID Badge to Angie Lueschen at Angie_Lueschen@identisys.com.