Healthcare providers depend on you to have trained and qualified interpreters. It is just smart business to validate your hiring practices and training with CCHI credentials.
- If you missed our webinar for language service providers on June 17, 2015, "Interpreter certification and skills maintenance as key elements of quality assurance" - you can view or download the PowerPoint slides or replay the webinar recording.
- When regulations say that your interpreters must be “qualified” or “competent”, CCHI provides a valid and reliable definition that you can stand behind and trust. Read more >
- You no longer have to develop your own internal processes to be 100% certain that your healthcare interpreters are qualified. Read more >
- CCHI credentials help you ensure quality in contractual agreements and comply with the IRS contractor status requirements. CCHI certification removes the guess work and reduces your risks and liability when assigning interpreters. Read more >
- CCHI provides incentives to help you get all of your medical interpreters certified to gain a credible and competitive edge. Our team is ready to walk you through the steps today. Read more >
- CCHI offers several advertising options including targeted advertisement. Read more >