1. Register with us
Registration provides access to the CEAP system and visibility to all that intend to complete the accreditation process. Once a training provider registers, they are listed as “Pending Review and Approval” in the CEAP Registry and “Find a Training Program Directory”.
There are two registration levels:
- $50 registration fee for individual trainers
- $150 registration fee for corporate training providers (companies or organizations, e.g., hospitals, non-profit agencies).
Registered training providers have one year to submit an application for one or more training programs. To remain in the system for more than one year as “pending” a training provider must repeat the registration process and pay the registration fee again. Once a training provider has at least one program accredited by CCHI within the year of registration, they do not have to pay the registration fee again. Instead, they must pay a specific program annual renewal fee.
2. Submit a training program application
CCHI has six accreditation fee levels for the CEAP. Accreditation fees are calculated per hour depending on the number of instructional hours of the program. Instructional hours do not include lunch, other breaks, assessment or administrative comments (e.g., welcome, overview, conclusion, evaluation, etc.).
- One instructional hour (e.g., an in-service or brown bag lunch) $25
- 2 – 11 instructional hours program - $21 per hour (If the course has 2 instruction hours, the fee is $42. If the course has 11 hours, the fee is $231).
- 12 – 21 instructional hours program - $19.50 per hour
- 22 – 31 instructional hours program - $18 per hour
- 32 – 40 instructional hours program - $16.50 per hour
- 41 – 65 instructional hours program - $15 per hour
See special pricing for performance based training here.
Training programs can be submitted for review and approval at any time. CCHI will review applications within 30 to 60 days of submission, depending on volume and CCHI Reviewer capacity. Training providers can pay a rush surcharge of $100 to have a program reviewed in less than 20 days.
CCHI Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of accreditation regardless of the program's frequency.
Training provider represents and warrants to CCHI that they are either the owner of any content (‘Content’) posted under their username and password on the CEAP page. Training provider agrees to pay any royalties or other sums owing to any third party for Content posted by them or under their password and to indemnify and hold harmless CCHI from any claims, costs, or liability incurred as the result of your violation of the third party's terms.