Show your commitment to improving quality care and patient safety, and choose CCHI credentialed and certified interpreters.
To obtain CCHI certification, candidates pay fees in two separate steps:
- for the application and for the multiple-choice CoreCHI™ exam (available to interpreters of all languages), and
- for the language-specific performance CHI™ exam, currently available for Spanish, Arabic and Mandarin interpreters.
You can help your interpreters, staff or contractors, either by purchasing the exams on their behalf, or by organizing your interpreters in groups so they can purchase the exams collectively. Both options will receive our special volume rates.
Our special rates start if you purchase a minimum of 10 exams. There are several levels available depending on the number of exams purchased, including a special offer for organizations purchasing 500+ exams. Upon your payment, your interpreters have one year to schedule and take their exams.
Special pricing works the following way:
- You give us a list of the corresponding interpreters’ names.
- We issue an invoice to you.
- We guide your interpreters through the application and test scheduling processes.
- We report to you their certification progress.